Are you stressed?
A stress-manangment workshop is being provided by the Walton Central School District and the Institute for Child Development in order to provide parents tools for effectively managing and coping with stress in their lives. Here are some details:
- Who can attend? Parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder. Parents do not need to have a child enrolled in Walton Central School District to attend.
- When: Thursday February 3rd, from 6:00-7:30Pm. Additional workshops will be provided based on level of interest.
- Where: Walton High School Library, 47-49 Stockton Ave., Walton, NY 13856
- This workshop is being provided free of charge through the joint collabration of Institute for Child Development at Binghamton Universtiy and Walton Central School District.
- How to participate contact Amanda Hoover (call 607-865-4116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Walton Central School District to RSVP. Limited spaces available.