- It's the law! Every dog and cat must be vaccinated against rabies.
- Cats and dogs can get their first rabies vaccine at 3 months of age.
- Proof of previous rabies vaccination must be presented to receive a 3 year booster
- Dogs must be on a leash & under proper control. Cats and ferrets should be in a carrying case.
- Local organizations have volunteered their facilites for your convenience. It is your responsability to clean up after your pet.
- Donations accepted.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Rabies Clinic Wednesday October 5, 2011 at Franklin Town Garage 12480 Co. Hwy 21, Franklin, NY 13775 from 5pm-7pm. Reminder: This will be the last rabies clinic of this season. Public Health will be starting rabies clinics again in the spring.
Delaware County Public Health will be holding a flu for clinic for ages 3 and up on Wednesday October 19th, 2011 from 1pm-3pm at Delaware County Public Health, 99 Main St, Delhi, NY 13753. The cost for the flu shot is $25.00 cash or Medicare Part B. No walk-ins, appointments only. To make an appointment for your flu shot call Delaware County Public Health at 832-5163.